Workbook: B5 softcover, 176 pages, 1,260 yen(tax included)
Banno Eri, Yoko Ikeda, Chikako Shinagawa, Kyoko Tokashiki, Kaori Tajima
- Kanji can be easily learned through fun illustrations and mnemonic hints.
- Users can readily look up the meaning, readings, stroke count, and stroke order of kanji.
- The various indexes at the end of the book allow learners to easily look up a particular kanji or kanji vocabulary.
- The book contains 512 kanji, as well as 3,500 essential vocabulary(using those kanj) for beginner and intermediate learners.
- The book includes all kanji in levels 3 and 4 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Text.
- The book includes all 317 kanji in the “Genki” textbook
- The book contains a chart which allows users to compare kanji learned in “Genki”, “Minna no Nihongo”, “Nakama”, and “Yokoso”.
- The companion workbook helps users to learn kanji not only at the level of characters and words, but also in the context of sentences and longer text.